They courted controversy by associating with Security of the First World, a militant black power movement.
What does S1W stand for?
S1W stands for Security of the First World (gaming clan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of S1W
- Surfaced One Edge (lumber)
- Site-1 Protease
- SPH 1-Phosphate
- Sphingosine 1-Phosphate
- Regimental Personnel Officer/ Intelligence Officer
- Surfaced One Side (lumber)
- Surfaced One Side and Centre Matched (lumber)
- Surfaced One Side, One Edge (lumber)
- Surfaced One Side, Two Edges (lumber)
- Schirmer - test
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has often been said rap loses much of its impact in a live environment, yet such observations were rendered fallacious here as Chuck D, Flavor Flav and the Security of the First World alternately vented their fury, pleaded for inter-racial brotherhood and straightforwardly entertained while bounding about the stage with the energy of men half their age.