Last year the FTC entered into settlement agreements with two Fortune 500 companies, requiring them to undergo regular security and privacy audits.
What does S&P stand for?
S&P stands for Security and Privacy (IEEE Symposium)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of S&P
We have 1 other meaning of S&P in our Acronym Attic
- Smith & Nephew, Inc (orthpaedic and implant device maker)
- Security and Nuclear Safeguards Branch
- Space & Naval Warfare Systems Command
- Strategy & Operations
- Science and Operations Center
- Systems And Operations Evaluation
- Safety and Occupational Health
- Sales and Operations Planning (integrated business management)
- Sale & Purchase (ship brokers)
- Salt and Pepper
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clearly, security and privacy are becoming major issues for the Internet's personal and business users.