Web Security Testing Cookbook Paco Hope & Ben Walther O'Reilly 1005 Gravenstein Highway, Sebastopol, CA 95472 9780596514839, $39.
What does SECTEST stand for?
SECTEST stands for Security Testing (International Workshop)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Simulator for Electronic Combat Training
- Standard for Embedded Core Test
- Submarine Emergency Communications Transmitter
- Submissive Extroverted Concrete Thinker (Jung personality type indicator)
- South East Cornwall Tourism Association (UK)
- Southeast Conference on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
- Second Task Fleet (US Navy)
- Section Base (US Navy)
- Statistical Evaluation of Cognitive Turnover Control System (work psychology)
- Secure Telephone
- Secondary Transmission Level Point
- Space Exploration and Colonization Through Organized Relationships (online group)
- Sun-Earth Connection Theory Program (NASA)
- Southeast Center for Teaching Quality (Hillsborough, NC)
- Secretary of Transportation
- Special Expert Committee on Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies (Australia)
- Scottish Electrical Charitable Training Trust (Scotland, UK)
- Secure Teletype
- Secretaría de Turismo (México)
- Service Electric Cable TV
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sophistication of security testing for these next generation telephony networks should ensure that VoIP networks can withstand real-world conditions.