What does SECOBAP stand for?
SECOBAP stands for Security Technologies for Next Generation Collaborative Business Applications (workshop)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Section Commander (Australia)
- Sector Emergency Control Officer
- Sociedad Española de Cirugía de la Obesidad
- State Energy Conservation Office
- State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (Bern, Switzerland)
- Sumter Electric Cooperative, Inc. (Florida)
- Sustainer Engine Cut-Off
- Sveriges Akademikers Centralorganisation
- Stage Equipment Company of America
- South East College of Air Training (UK, now defunct)
- Software Engineering Code of Ethics
- Systems Engineering Center of Excellence, Inc.
- Secretaría de Comercio y Fomento Industrial (Mexico)
- South Eastern Council of Governments (South Dakota)
- Special Education Center of Hawaii
- Supporting Exceptional Citizens of Hawaii
- South Eastern Conference on Linguistics
- South Eastern Council on Latin American Studies
- Secure Command Manager
- Secure Communications