What does SRMBOK stand for?
SRMBOK stands for Security Risk Management Body of Knowledge (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Socialist Republic of Macedonia
- Southern Rocky Mountain Advisory Committee (Ministry of Natural Resources: British Columbia, Canada)
- Sacramento River Monitoring and Assessment Project (California)
- Shift Register Multiplicity Board
- Six-Rowed Malting Barley (Canada)
- Steel Rolling Mills of Bengal (India)
- Strategic Risk Management Board (UK)
- Stress Related Mucosal Bleeding (oncology)
- Surveys and Resource Mapping Branch (Ministry of Environment; Canada)
- South Regions Minority Business Council, Inc.
- Senior Member (US Navy)
- Samaritan Regional Medical Center (Corvallis, OR)
- Schneider Regional Medical Center (St. Thomas, VI)
- Scottish Rite Masonic Center (Nebraska)
- Short Run Marginal Cost
- Sober Riders Motorcycle Club (various locations)
- Southeastern Regional Medical Center (North Carolina)
- Southern Regional Medical Command (US Army)
- Spalding Regional Medical Center (Griffin, GA)
- Spirit Rock Meditation Center (Woodacre, CA)