diplomatic standards set by the State Department's Overseas Security Policy Board," the memo said.
What does SPB stand for?
SPB stands for Security Policy Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SPB
We have 163 other meanings of SPB in our Acronym Attic
- Security, Privacy and Authentication in Wireless Networks (IEEE workshop)
- Small Publishers, Artists & Writers Network (Ojai, CA)
- Service Personnel Assisting With Shelters (animal care nonprofit group)
- Semi-Permanent Autonomous Zone
- Saint Petersburg
- San Pawl il-Bahar (postal locality, Malta)
- Scénario Paintball (French: Scenario Paintball; online paintball forum)
- Schynige Platte Bahn (German; Swiss mountain railway)
- Sea Plane Base
- Secret Policeman's Ball
- Selling Price Breakdown (OEM industry)
- Semi Prismatic type B (LNG storage tank)
- Senior Professional Band (General Electric)
- Shanghai Price Bureau
- Shanghai Sports Bureau
- Shifted Polynomial Basis
- Ship Protected Barrier (US Navy)
- Shortest Path Bridging (computer networking)
- Silicon Package Board
- Simple Payback (engineering economics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Akila Hamza, coordinator of the Food Security Information Center (FSIC), stated that a Food Security Policy Board has recently been set up to coordinate policy to strengthen Egypt's food security.
The Philippine National Security Council, the country's top security policy board, however, reached consensus Wednesday to support the exercises, which officials say are legally covered by the 1998 Visiting Forces Agreement with the United States.