All passenger vessel and terminal plans will focus on security lighting, alarms and communication systems, the screening of baggage, cargo and ship stores, the identification, training and implementation of security operating procedures, as well as other initiatives that affect the safety and welfare of passengers during all phases of their cruise.
What does SyOP stand for?
SyOP stands for Security Operating Procedure
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SyOP
- Sydney Youth Orchestra
- Salcombe Yawl Owners' Association (sailing club; UK)
- Save Your Own Ass
- Sydney Youth Orchestra Association
- Sai Youth of Brisbane (Australia)
- Start Your Own Business
- Send Your Own Fabric
- South Yorkshire Open Forum (UK)
- Scratch Your Own Itch
- Start Your Own Non-Profit Organization (workshop)
- Set Your Own Price
- South Yorkshire Offender Partnership (Sheffield, England, UK)
- Security Operating Procedure (UK)
- System Operations
- South Yorkshire Outdoor Pursuits Trust
- Systems Operations Squadron (US Air Force)
- Syarikat Yoong Onn, Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysian company)
- See You On The Board
- See You on the Dance Floor
- See You On The Flip Side
Samples in periodicals archive:
Security operating procedures are sometimes so vague that they ring of a play it by ear" mentality.