Its eTrust Security Management Architecture uses an XML core for policy creation and authentication.
What does SMART stand for?
SMART stands for Security Management Architecture (Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMART
We have 301 other meanings of SMART in our Acronym Attic
- Save Money and Reduce Taxes
- Save More Tomorrow
- Scalable Multi-Priority Allocation of Resources and Traffic (Newbridge)
- Scheduled Maintainence at Regular Times (DealerPro)
- School Management And Record Tracking
- Science, Mathematics and Research for Transformation
- SCSI Managed Array Technology (Compaq Smart Controller)
- Secondary Materials and Recycled Textiles Association
- Secure Messaging And Routing Terminal
- Securities Market Automated Regulated Trading Architecture
- Self-Management and Recovery Training
- Self-Measurement for the Assessment of the Response to Trandolapril
- Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (hard drive feature; warns of problems before total failure)
- Senior Medication Awareness and Training
- Sensor-Fuzed Munitions for Artillery
- Sensors Mounted As Roving Threads
- Sequential Modular Architecture for Robotics and Teleoperation (Sandia Labs)
- Service de Mesure et d'Analyse de La Radioactivité et des Éléments Tracés (French: Service Measurement and Analysis of Radioactivity and Trace Elements)
- Service Maîtrise des Risques au Travail (French: Service Risk Management at Work; Electricité de France)
- Service Management Analysis and Reporting Tool (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leader in securing the Internet, has unveiled new additions to its Security Management Architecture (SMART) product family, SmartView Reporter(TM) and SmartView Monitor(TM).