Abu Dhabi: The Security Inspection Department at Abu Dhabi Police (k9) completed 4,235 tasks in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi last year, while it dealt with 83 cases, Abu Dhabi Police announced on Friday.
What does SECINSP stand for?
SECINSP stands for Security Inspection
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Safety Environmental Control, Inc. (safety equipment and supplies; Marlborough, NH)
- Secure Electronic Commerce Infrastructure
- Socialization, Externalization, Combination, Internalization (knowledge creation model)
- South Egypt Cancer Institute (Assiut, Egypt)
- Southeast European Cooperative Initiative
- Strengthening Entrepreneurship, Competitiveness and Innovation (UK and Macedonia)
- South-East Consortium for International Development
- Security Interface Software
- Second Cooperation Programme in Integration in Manufacturing Between People's Republic of China and the European Union
- Southeast Center for Independent Living (Worcester, MA)
- Selenocysteine Insertion Sequence
- Secretaría de Enseñanza Clínica, Internado y Servicio Social
- Servicio Central de Informatica Universitario (Spanish: Central Informatics College)
- SouthEast Chapter of Kodály Educators
- Simple Exercises Calculated To Keep You Smiling
- South Eastern Conference Kickoff Special
- Samsung Engineering Co. Ltd. (Seoul, South Korea)
- School of Economics and Commercial Law (Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Sharp Electronics of Canada Ltd. (Ontario, Canada)
- Ship Equipment Configuration List
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- ROTOCONTROL today announced the availability for demonstration of its RSP single pass 100% security inspection machine at Labelexpo Americas 2012 in the Advanced Vision Technology (AVT) Stand 711.
The ministry and airlines are discussing whether the longer time needed for the security inspection would cause significant delays in plane boarding.
Freeport, the port in the Bahamas where the security inspections would take place, has been described by Hutchison as "the closest offshore port to the east coast" and "the cross-roads" of Europe, the Americas, and the Panama Canal.
The 501(c)(3) nonprofit is working on the Department of Homeland Security's Container Security Initiative, which requires shippers to submit necessary documents 24 hours prior to departure and aims to use radiation detection and imaging technology to perform security inspections.
First we had the security inspection (I passed), then the sniffer dogs, then the PM himself.
Roper Butterworth-Heinemann Design and implement an effective physical security inspection program that meets your company's standards and needs.