About the Security Innovation Network[TM] (SINET) The Security Innovation Network was created to increase collaboration between public and private sectors in the U.
What does SINET stand for?
SINET stands for Security Innovation Network (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SINET
- Society for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (IIT Bombay, India)
- Southwest Indiana Network for Education
- Structural Images of the North East (art and photograph collection; University of Newcastle Upon Tyne; UK)
- Success in Numeracy Education (Victorian Catholic schools; Australia)
- Strategic Investments in Northern Economic Development (Canada)
- Sistema Nacional de Exploração e Gestão da Informação Cadastral (Portugal)
- Sapelo Island National Estuarine Research Reserve (Georgia)
- Short Interspersed Nuclear Element Sequence Class (gene research)
- Society of Inland Northwest Environmental Scientists (Spokane, Washington)
- Science Information Network
- Stratcom Intelligence Network
- Ship's Integrated Electronic Warfare System
- Solution Independent Exchange format
- Schottky Injection FET
- Sensitive Information
- Spectrograph for Integral Field Observation in the Near Infrared
- Servants in the Name of God (Christian group)
- Sexuality Issues Network Group
- Social Information Networking Group
- Solar-Plexus Instep Nose Groin