They include the voting trust, the proxy agreement, the special security agreement, the security control agreement, exclusionary board resolutions and the limited facility security clearance.
What does SCA stand for?
SCA stands for Security Control Agreement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCA
We have 856 other meanings of SCA in our Acronym Attic
- Seafood Choices Alliance (est. 2001)
- Seattle Counselors Association (Seattle, WA)
- Secretaria de Coordenação da Amazônia (Portuguese: Amazon Region Coordination Secretariat; Brazil)
- Secretary for Constitutional Affairs (Hong Kong)
- Secular Coalition for America (Washington, DC)
- Secure Content Accelerator (Cisco)
- Securities Class Action
- Securities Custody Account
- Security Capital Assurance, Ltd.
- Security Clearance Application (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A TCP approved by the CSA shall be developed and implemented by those companies cleared under a voting trust agreement, proxy agreement, special security agreement, and security control agreement or when otherwise deemed appropriate by the CSA.
The union's January 18 letter to the DOD Defense Security Service asserts that MPD is in violation of a Security Control Agreement the firm negotiated in 1997 in order to preserve its security clearance.