ISLAMABAD -- Foreign investors would not be required to obtain prior security clearance from the interior ministry, as Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) would issue provisional certifications to foreign directors or companies till the time such a clearance is received.
What does SECCLEAR stand for?
SECCLEAR stands for Security Clearance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- System/Equipment Criticality Code
- Single Edge Contact Cartridge - Version 2
- Sexuality Education Counselling and Consultancy Agency (Australia)
- Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art
- Statewide Educational Consulting & Counseling Associates, Inc.
- Secretaría Ejecutiva de la Comisión contra las Adicciones y Tráfico Ilícito de Drogas (Spanish: Executive Secretariat of the Commission against Addictions and Illicit Trafficking; Guatemala)
- South European Center for Contemporary Finance (Belgrade, Serbia)
- Sun-Earth Connection Coronal Heliospheric Investigation
- Standard European Consumer Credit Information (UK)
- Sustainable Energy and Climate Change Initiative
- Scanning Electrochemical Cell Microscopy
- School of Engineering, Computing and Construction Management (Roger Williams University; Bristol, RI)
- Sebastian’s Electrical Commercial Contracting Company (Pennsylvania)
- Security Issues in Concurrency (workshop)
- Southeastern Connecticut Council of Governments (Norwich, Connecticut)
- Secretary of Commerce
- Secure Communications
- Securities Commission (various countries)
- Security Compass Labs (Security Compass educational website; software engineering)
- South East Climate Change Partnership (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- The policy of obtaining a prior security clearance for the companies seeking incorporation with foreign investment in Pakistan or foreigners intending to invest in local companies has been relaxed by the Interior Ministry.
Currently, a number of international film projects are awaiting security clearance.
PSS responds to many inquiries about the security clearance process every month.
Apparently, Wolfowitz intervened for Riza to get a security clearance for work at the State Department before she went to the World Bank.