The current unclassified case execution information systems (independent single service systems) are: * The Centralized Integrated System for International Logistics (CISIL)--Army (Developed in 1976); * The Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL)--Navy (Developed in 1976); * The Security Assistance Management Information System (SAMIS)--Air Force (Developed in 1983); * The Case Management Control System (CMCS)--Air Force (Developed in 1989); * In addition, there are other security assistance satellite systems involved in case execution.
What does SAMS stand for?
SAMS stands for Security Assistance Management Information System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SAMS
We have 184 other meanings of SAMS in our Acronym Attic
- Sydney Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Research Network (Sydney, Australia)
- Southern African Music Rights Organisation
- South Australian Motor Racing Officials Association (Australia)
- Security Assistance Manpower Requirements System
- Saskatchewan Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (Canada)
- SATCOM Automated Monitoring Subsystem
- Satellite Automatic Monitoring System
- School of Advanced Military Studies (US Army)
- Scottish Association for Marine Science
- Scottish-American Military Society (est. 1981; North Carolina)
- Senior Assistance Management System (Synergy Software)
- Servicing and Maintenance System (NASA)
- Serviços de Assistência Médico Social (Portugal)
- Ship Alternation Management System
- Shipboard Automated Medical System
- Shore Activity Maintenance Support
- Shore Activity Management Support
- Shuttle Acceleration Measurement Systems (NASA)
- Single Family Acquired Asset Management System (US HUD)
- Skowhegan Area Middle School (Skowhegan, ME)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Air Force has not validated modifications to the Security Assistance Management Information System that restrict parts available to foreign countries and has not tested the system since 1998 to ensure that it is working properly.
It all begins with the main computer system for processing logistics information for the Air Force Security Assistance Center, the Security Assistance Management Information System (SAMIS).