The operational modes of the system include manual, automatic, calibration, washing, maintenance all with built-in operator security access levels.
What does SAL stand for?
SAL stands for Security Access Level
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SAL
We have 242 other meanings of SAL in our Acronym Attic
- San Salvador, El Salvador - El Salvadore International Airport (Airport Code)
- Save A Lot
- Scalable Application Language)
- School for Adult Learning (Indiana)
- Scientific Airlock (US NASA)
- Scientific Applications on Linux (software resource)
- Scottish Aviation Limited
- Screening Action Level
- Search and Locate
- Seattle Arts & Lectures (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Security access levels for displays, data entry and system operations are configurable on a site-by-site basis by the system administrator.
Using itemized security settings or user-defined criteria the system administrator can assign security access levels for users.
To this end, Lotus has developed a directory for SameTime - similar to the directory which sets the security access levels for users in Notes - which means that every user of the system is 'authenticated' and closed discussion groups with limited access rights can be created separate from main discussion groups.
Security access level reports should also list all badges assigned to security personnel.
The operational modes of the system include manual, automatic, calibration, washing, and maintenance, all with built--in operator security access levels.