It has panel heaters, double glazing and a secure telephone entry system.
What does SECTEL stand for?
SECTEL stands for Secure Telephone
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Sharp Electronic Components Taiwan
- Simulator for Electronic Combat Training
- Standard for Embedded Core Test
- Submarine Emergency Communications Transmitter
- Submissive Extroverted Concrete Thinker (Jung personality type indicator)
- South East Cornwall Tourism Association (UK)
- Southeast Conference on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
- Second Task Fleet (US Navy)
- Section Base (US Navy)
- Statistical Evaluation of Cognitive Turnover Control System (work psychology)
- Security Testing (International Workshop)
- Secondary Transmission Level Point
- Space Exploration and Colonization Through Organized Relationships (online group)
- Sun-Earth Connection Theory Program (NASA)
- Southeast Center for Teaching Quality (Hillsborough, NC)
- Secretary of Transportation
- Special Expert Committee on Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies (Australia)
- Scottish Electrical Charitable Training Trust (Scotland, UK)
- Secure Teletype
- Secretaría de Turismo (México)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The car, used to drive the queen from her Buckingham Palace residence to her Windsor Castle estate, originally included secure telephone phone lines to Downing Street and the Home Office.
The car, used to drive the queen from her Buckingham Palace residence in central London to her Windsor Castle estate west of of the capital, originally included secure telephone lines to Downing Street and the Home Office.
But old habits die hard: this has been a twilight zone for over half a century - through the end of the war when MI6 moved in, in the years after when the Public Records Office stored 400 tonnes of classified documents here, and through the cold war, when the hotline linking presidents Eisenhower and Khrushchev ran through the most secure telephone exchange in Britain.
Apartments have central heating, double glazing secure telephone entry system and there is also plenty of parking.
The vIPer is a secure, end-to-end Voice over IP (VoIP) and PSTN phone system that will replace Secure Telephone Unit (STU) and Secure Terminal Equipment (STE) units currently in use by the Department of Defense, the military and its allies.
The SecureComms VoIP service supports up to four simultaneous secure calls per 64 kbps of bandwidth using Secure Telephone Unit, Secure Terminal Equipment and Future Narrowband Digital Terminal/Secure Communication Interoperability Protocol devices, as well as data over a variety of satellite platforms, including Inmarsat GAN and BGAN, and VSAT.
The new Secure Telephone offers a wide range of security features that prevent outside intrusion into government networks and safeguard against equipment tampering.