Anticipated Resource Serves as a Comprehensive Guide for Mastering the Secure Software Development Lifecycle [(ISC).
What does SSDL stand for?
SSDL stands for Secure Software Development Lifecycle (Microsoft)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSDL
We have 29 other meanings of SSDL in our Acronym Attic
- Social Security Death Index
- Social Security Disability Income (common, but incorrect)
- Social Security Disability Insurance
- Solid State Devices, Inc. (California)
- Supplemental Security Disability Income
- Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits
- Spacecraft Systems Development and Integration Facility (NASA)
- Server Software Development Kit
- Solution Software Developer Kit (Symantec)
- Secondary Standards Dosimetry Laboratory (network)
- Single-Side, Dual-Layer (digital versatile disc)
- Small Secure Data Link (software; radio application)
- SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) Service Description Language (web services)
- Solid State Dye Laser
- Space Systems Design Lab
- Space Systems Development Laboratory (Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics; Stanford University)
- Simultaneous Static and Dynamic Light Scattering
- Solid State and Diode Laser Technology Review (conference)
- International Symposium on Semiconductor Devices and Materials
- Screen Space Displacement Mapping (imaging)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They haven't instituted secure software development lifecycles across their enterprises and they don't have a set of security requirements for third-party business partners with whom they share IT systems.