5 offer solid commercial-off-the-shelf, secure platforms, providing safeguards against internal and external threats that exceed protections available from other UNIX operating systems," said Casey Schaufler, Trusted Technology manager, SGI.
What does SPLAT stand for?
SPLAT stands for Secure Platform (Check Point Software Technologies, Inc)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPLAT
We have 14 other meanings of SPLAT in our Acronym Attic
- Successful Property Letting and Management (book)
- Strategic Plan
- Schools and Police Liaison Activities for the Summer Holidays
- Sea Plane Landing Around Someone's Houseboat :-)
- Search Procedure Land, Air & Sea Hunting
- Special Program to List the Amplitude of Surge from Hurricanes (US FEMA)
- Standard Parallel Applications for Shared Memory
- Stormwater Permittees for Local Awareness of Stream Health (Colorado)
- Syarikat Pengeluar Air Selangor Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
- Scattering from a Periodic Linear Array of Thin Wire Elements
- Simply Programmed Logic Automation Tool
- Society for the Protection of Our Lives Against Them (The Demon Headmaster book)
- Squat Pray Leap Ahhh Touchdown (Drake and Josh TV series)
- Studio 2B Program Leadership Activities Team (Girl Scouts)
- Substantive Patent Law Treaty (also seen as SPLT)
- Split Anterior Tibialis Tendon Transfer
- Symptoms, Previous falls, Location, Activity, Time, and Trauma (medical summary history of falling)
- South Platte Learning and Teaching
- Starlight Productions / LA Underground
- Simulating Pursed Lips Breathing (respiratory rehabilitation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SmartMIPS architecture addresses smart card requirements, including advanced complex cryptography and secure transactions, and also will be an elegant solution for other secure platform applications.