The Swiss cabling specialist also notes that a fail proof and secure network infrastructure is essential to safeguard against connection failures which result in data loss and potentially more material damage.
What does SNI stand for?
SNI stands for Secure Network Infrastructure
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SNI
We have 113 other meanings of SNI in our Acronym Attic
- Swiss Network on Health Technology Assessment
- Southern New Hampshire University (Manchester, NH, USA)
- Special Needs Housing Unit
- Second National Health Week
- Saline Nasal Irrigation (upper respiratory therapy)
- San Nicolas Island (US Navy operated instrumentation site)
- Sanity Not Included
- SCC Network Interface
- Schneider National Carriers, Inc.
- Scripps Networks Interactive (lifestyle content)
- Secure Network Interface (web server)
- Senior Network, Incorporated
- Serial Network Interface
- Server Name Indication (networking protocol)
- Service Network Interface
- Service Node Interface
- Serviço Nacional de Informações (National Information Service, Brazil)
- Shalom Network International
- Shared Network Infrastructure
- Shelter Now International (German religious and humanitarian group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Swiss cabling specialist also noted that a fail proof and secure network infrastructure is essential to safeguard against connection failures which result in data loss and potentially more significant damage.
Byline: Dubai SonicWall, a leading secure network infrastructure company, today (March 24) announced a new high-speed Clean Wireless solution, which can simplify administration and maintenance, according to a statement.
NetScreen's appliances secure network infrastructures, remote offices and mobile workers with VPN, firewall and denial of service capabilities.