WORLDWIDE COMPUTER PRODUCTS NEWS-March 7, 2013-Gemaltoa[euro](tm)s SIM selected by TELUS for Secure NFC mobile payments(C)1995-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS http://www.
What does SNAP stand for?
SNAP stands for Secure NFC (Near Field Communication) Application (radio communication protocol program; Graz, Austria)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SNAP
We have 317 other meanings of SNAP in our Acronym Attic
- Safety Net for Abused Persons
- Sarawak National Action Party (Malaysia)
- Satellite Navigation & Positioning Group (School of Geomatic Engineering, University of New South Wales)
- Scheduling and Notification of Applicants for Processing (US Department of Homeland Security)
- School Network for Absenteeism Prevention
- Score for Neonatal Acute Physiology (severity index)
- Screen Name and Password
- Seatbelts Need A Partner (safety program)
- Seattle Neighborhoods Actively Prepare (Seattle, WA)
- Secure Network Access Platform (Microlink)
- Security Night Assistance Patrol
- SEGA Network Application Package
- Select and Native Programming (US DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution System)
- Selected Nomenclature for Sources of Air Pollution
- Sell Now Assistance Program
- Senior Naval Aviator Present (US Navy)
- Senior Nutrition Assistance Program
- Sensitive New Age Pilot
- Sensor Network Asynchronous Processor
- Sensory Nerve Action Potential
Samples in periodicals archive:
Andrew Smith, vice president, Mobile Centre of Excellence, MasterCard, said, 'MasterCard works alongside vendors to offer secure NFC payment solutions to its issuing banks.
That secure NFC token has an embedded access control, which is read at the turnstiles of the stadium, allowing her to pass straight through.