Linoma Software's popular GoAnywhere[TM] managed file-transfer suite has solved both issues with the introduction of its new Secure Mail module for GoAnywhere Services[TM] that allows authorized users to initiate ad-hoc file transfers from their workstations.
What does S-MAIL stand for?
S-MAIL stands for Secure Mail
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Systemic-Onset Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Personnel/Administrative Staff Section
- Satellite Link Aware Communication Protocol
- Satellite Local Area Network
- Software Version of Low-Complexity Normal-Basis Algorithm
- Standard Line Item Number
- Shashe-Limpopo Predator Research Group
- special light-sport aircraft
- Subject-Linking Verb-Predicate Adjective (sentence type)
- (S)-Mandelic Acid
- Separate Multicasting
- Synchronous Maximum Feasible Value Assignment
- Severe or Malignant Hypertension
- STP Medium Interface Connector
- Seamless-handoff for Mobile Internet Protocol
- Supermolecular Moeller-Plesset Perturbation Theory
- Stranded Multiple Quantum Well
- Multi-Resolution Time Domain with Scaling Functions
- Simplified Master's Two-Step Test (pediatric cardiology test)
- Surface-Detected Motor Unit Action Potential
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: secure computing corporation (nasdaq: scur), a leading enterprise gateway security company, has announced that the companyCOs secure mail (formerly known as ironmail), version 6.
Encrypted e-mails can be sent to recipients whether they subscribe to BellSouth Secure Mail or not.
According to the company, BellSouth Secure Mail works with customer's existing Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express e-mail software to enclose, encrypt and deliver confidential information over the Internet with a higher degree of privacy.
The secure mail relay includes support for global white listing, the ability to import, export and sort white lists and aliases, enhanced SSL connectivity and access to quarantined messages, and the availability of multi-lingual quarantine alerts and Quarantine Mailbox graphical user interface.
secure computing corporation (nasdaq: scur), a leading enterprise gateway security company, has announced that the company's secure mail (formerly known as ironmail), version 6.