Sun Microsystems Inc is working to fix a security hole in its Java Virtual Machine, according to Dr Edward Felton, director of Princeton University's Secure Internet Programming Laboratory.
What does SIP stand for?
SIP stands for Secure Internet Programming (Princeton University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SIP
We have 614 other meanings of SIP in our Acronym Attic
- Schools Integration Project
- Science in Parliament (various locations)
- Science Internship Program (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Scientific Instrument Package (gaming)
- Scientific Investigations Plan
- SCSI Interlock Protocol
- Seasonal to Interannual Prediction (World Meteorological Organization)
- Seat Index Point
- Second Intermediate Period
- Sector Investment Programmes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Security experts, such as Edward Felten, of Princeton University's Secure Internet Programming Laboratory, suggest that management ensure that employees are always using the most up-to-date versions of Web browsers and that they download and install the security patches offered by vendors of all Internet products used.