The Tokyo-based trading house obtained the marketing right of the electronic payment system from Trivnet, a Santa Clara, California-based company that provides secure Internet payment services.
What does SIPS stand for?
SIPS stands for Secure Internet Payment Service (Cybercash)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SIPS
We have 70 other meanings of SIPS in our Acronym Attic
- Snow, Ice, and Permafrost Research Establishment
- Strengthening Intellectual Property Rights in Egypt
- Signal and Image Processing Research Group
- SIP Residential Gateway
- Stockholm International Peace Research Institute
- Secret Internet Protocol Router Network
- Secure Internet Protocol Network
- Sistema de Protecciòn Civil (Guatemala special police task force)
- Science Instrument Purge Subsystem
- Science Investigator-led Processing System (NASA)
- Session Initiation Protocol Secure (IETF)
- Short Interval Production Schedule (construction scheduling)
- Side Impact Protection System
- Side Impact Protection System (Volvo)
- Signal Processing Systems Design and Implementation (IEEE Workshop)
- Siilinjärven Palloseura (Finnish soccer team)
- Simple Internet Publishing System
- Simulation Interface & Processing System
- Small Instrument Pointing System (US NASA)
- Sony Imaging Products & Solutions, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Peter Granoff Co-founder Virtual Vineyards (Internet Retailer) "After we participated as a beta test site for CyberCash's Secure Internet Payment Service since early April, Virtual Vineyards became the first Internet retailer to accept encrypted credit card information from users of all Web browsers.