This conference is a vital opportunity to hear from key practitioners leading the way on: • Enabling the exchange of information in compliance with the Data Protection Act and Freedom of Information Act • Delivering swift and efficient sentencing and offender management through the secure electronic transfer of case files • Demonstrating cost-effective multi-agency working by reducing the movement of paper and people around the system This timely event addresses the key challenges to achieving greater digital working, covering everything from collaborative working to setting up video court hearings as well as gaining access to criminal conviction data from the European Union.
What does SET stand for?
SET stands for Secure Electronic Transfer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SET
We have 360 other meanings of SET in our Acronym Attic
- Sanctuary Enforcement Team
- Scanner Enhancement Technology
- Science and Engineering Technology (USACE)
- Science Education and Technology
- Science, Engineering and Technology
- Sciences de l'Environnement Terrestre (French: Environmental Land Science)
- Seal Encoding Technology (anti-fraud technology from EnSeal Systems Ltd.)
- Secondary Education Teaching
- Secure Electronic Transaction
- Secure Electronic Transaction LLC
Samples in periodicals archive:
Secure electronic transfer reduces the time necessary to provide this "quick look" imagery from the air and land-based servers to the image analysis labs.
Secure Electronic Transfer (SET) provides a new standard for secure online transactions.