Biscom, the leading supplier of secure document exchange for the legal industry, delivers advanced technology that enables users to send and receive large files easily and securely.
What does SDX stand for?
SDX stands for Secure Document Exchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SDX
We have 12 other meanings of SDX in our Acronym Attic
- Strong Drive Wood Screw (fastener)
- Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (California)
- Self-Directed Work Team
- Steele-Dawson-Wing-Tuttle (Bismarck, ND)
- Summer DeadWeight Tonnes
- San Diego World Trade Center
- San Diego Web Technologies Group
- San Diego Wireless Users Group
- Structural Design With Wood (Virginia Technical Institute)
- South Dakota Water and Wastewater Association (est. 1935)
- Sedona, AZ, USA (Airport Code)
- Sigma Delta Chi (former name of the society of professional journalists; still used for the society's SDX Foundation)
- Sigma Delta Chi (journalism honor society)
- Simulation Data Exchange (file format for data exchange)
- SmartDiscovery Extraction Server (Inxight Software Inc)
- Starkit Developer Extension (computer programming)
- Storage Data Acceleration (Western Digital)
- Secure Digital Extended Capacity (memory cards)
- Synchronous Digital Crossconnect
- Structured Data Exchange Format
Samples in periodicals archive:
jurisdictions, as well as investor guidelines; * Secure Document Exchange (SDX), a secure electronic communications tool that allows lenders to deliver documents to borrowers for eSignature or eConsent, and provides the option of completely and securely outsourcing the printing and mailing of paper documents when needed via a Statement on Auditing Standards (SAS) No.