The German Development Bank Kreditanstalt fur Wiederaufbau (KfW) will provide 14 mln Euro for the following projects: 1) Health Care Sector Wide Approach III - up to 5 mln Euro; 2) Child and Maternal Care VI - up to 4 mln Euro; 3) Financing of Utilities Infrastructure III - up to 5 mln Euro in case allocation of funds for their implementation is justified.
What does SWAp stand for?
SWAp stands for Sector Wide Approach (health)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWAp
We have 149 other meanings of SWAp in our Acronym Attic
- Super Wide Area Network by Satellite (Leading Edge Technologies, Ltd.)
- Super-Wide Area Network Subscriber Account Territory (satellite telecommunications)
- South West African National Union
- South West Africa National United Front
- Senior Worker Advocate Office (California)
- Social Welfare Appeals Office (Department of Social and Family Affairs; Ireland)
- South West Atlantic Ocean
- Salem Writers, Artists and Publishers
- Seattle Women Act for Peace
- Section Wide Approach
- Semantic Web Application Platform
- Semantic Web Applications and Perspectives (workshop)
- Severe Weather Avoidance Plan
- Severe Weather Avoidance Procedures
- Severe Weather Avoidance Program (aviation)
- Share With A Pal
- Shared Wireless Access Protocol (HRFWG)
- Sharing with A Purpose
- Sheriffs' Work Alternative Program
- Short-Wavelength Automated Perimetry
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pakistan Statement of Commitments tabled at the High Level Meeting includes 10 specific action points including Prioritise Sanitation and Drinking Water within a Sector Wide Approach and others
Government) PHC (Department of) Primary Health Care PLWHA People living with HIV/AIDS PMTCT Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission PSC Project Steering Committee RHT Routine HIV Testing SIL Sector Investment Loan STI Sexually Transmitted Infection SWAp Sector Wide Approach TB Tuberculosis TSC Technical Sub-Committee UNAIDS Joint United Nations HIV/AIDS Program UNDP United Nations Development Program VCT Voluntary Counseling and Testing
The program would have the following components: (a) analysis of potable water tariffs; (b) civil society/consultative group/evaluation of the Poverty Reduction Strategy; (c) development of Sector Wide Approach (SWAP) for Education;(d) SWAP for Citizen Security; (e) SWAP for Health; (f) development of Millennium Goals; and (g) implementation of the Information Strategy, Consultation and Participation (ICP) for the PPP.
10/8/2009 IATA Aviation leaders have called for the world's airlines to take a global, sector wide approach to reduce carbon dioxide emissions.