The UKCES replaced the Sector Skills Development Agency on 1st April this year.
What does SSDA stand for?
SSDA stands for Sector Skills Development Agency (Great Britain)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSDA
We have 31 other meanings of SSDA in our Acronym Attic
- Swedish Social Science Data Service
- Symposium on Large Spatial Databases
- System Sequence Diagram
- System Specification Description
- System Support Division
- Systematic Sales Dialogue
- Systems Software Development
- Systems, Signals and Devices (International Conference)
- Sweetwater School District #1 (Rock Springs, WY)
- Saskatchewan Stock Dog Association (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Service Station Dealers Association
- Service Station Dealers of America
- Single-Stage Distributed Amplifier
- Small School Districts' Association (Sacramento, CA)
- Social Science Data Archives (Australian National University, now ASSDA)
- Social Security Disability Act
- Social Service Departments Activity (UK)
- Solid-State Driver Amplifier
- Southland Sled Dog Association (Invercargill, New Zealand)
- Split Sole Dance Academy (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Rachel Jones of the Sector Skills Development Agency said, "These figures vividly demonstrate that the skills deficit is the biggest economic issue facing Wales in the 21st century.
The funding, from the Sector Skills Development Agency, will allow the design of new programmes which meet employers' requirements.
The PSG is looking for funding from the Department of Trade and Industry and the Sector Skills Development Agency.
The project was organised by abroad based partnership including the Assembly Government, ELWa,the WDA, the Welsh Local Government Association, the Sector Skills Development Agency,Jobcentre Plus and Careers Wales.