bar and is also past chair of the PhRMA Law Section Executive Committee.
What does SEC stand for?
SEC stands for Section Executive Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEC
We have 595 other meanings of SEC in our Acronym Attic
- Secaucus, New Jersey (New Jersey transit)
- Secondary Average (baseball statistic; determines how far on the bases a runner gets)
- Secondary Containment
- Secondary Electron Conduction
- Secretaría de Educación y Cultura (México)
- Secretary's Department (International Monetary Fund)
- Secure Electronic Commerce
- Securities & Exchange Commission (US government)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (authority in the Philippines)
- Seiko Epson Corporation (Japanese electronics company)
- Self Evident Correction
- Semiconductor Equipment Corporation (Moorpark, CA)
- Seminole Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Senior Executive Council (US DoD)
- Sequential Events Controller (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Progress towards becoming a college was the main agenda item at the July diabetes nurse specialist section executive committee meeting in Wellington.
Section Executive Committee member Cynthia Sass, managing partner of a six-attorney employment law firm in Tampa, says she's always spent a fair amount of time counseling would-be plaintiffs on their rights.
and Education Committees, being responsible for reviewing nominations and recommending a recipient, and current members of the Section Executive Committee, being responsible for the final selection of the awardee, are not eligible for the award during their term of office and shall not nominate, write letters of support or endorse the individuals for the award.
In addition to serving as board chair, he has served on many AICPA committees, including the Audit, Finance, Compensation, Strategic Planning, Regulation and Structure committees and the SEC Practice Section Executive Committee.
He is also legislation chair of the State Bar Trusts and Estates Section Executive Committee.
In addition, due to the restructuring and replacement of the SEC Practice Section, references to the Center for Public Company Audit Firms Executive Committee have been substituted for references to the SEC Practice Section Executive Committee in the resolution.