Eidson, managing editor of Army Chemical Review, received the 2008 Secretary of the Army Award for Publications Improvements (Departmental) during an 18 March 2009 ceremony at the Women in Military Service for America Memorial at the gates of Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, Virginia.
What does SECARMY stand for?
SECARMY stands for Secretary of the Army
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- South Essex Climate Action Network (UK)
- Separation and Control of Aircraft Using Nonsynchronous Techniques
- Scientific & Engineering Capability
- Secondary Education Cash Assistance Programme (Irish Red Cross Society; Ireland)
- Semiconductor Equipment Consortium for Advanced Packaging
- Soil Erosion Control and Agroforestry Project (Tanzania)
- Southeast Center for the Application of Prevention Technologies
- St. Eustatius Center for Archaeological Research (est. 2000; St. Eustatius, Netherlands Antilles)
- Surface-Wave Extended Coastal Area Radar
- Southeast Regional Carbon Sequestration Partnership (Norcross, GA; est. 2003)
- Ship Equipment Configuration Accounting System
- South East Care Advice Service (UK)
- South East Coast Ambulance Service (UK)
- Sun-Earth Connection Advisory Subcommittee (NASA)
- South Eastern Centre Against Sexual Assault
- Sacramento Emergency Clean Air and Transportation
- Ship Energy Conservation Assist Team
- Student Evaluation of Content, Administration and Teaching (Massey University; New Zealand)
- Student Evaluation of Courses and Teaching (various locations)
- Sarawak Enterprise Corporation Berhad (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Popps, principal deputy assistant secretary of the Army for acquisition, logistics, and technology, and key speaker for the ceremony.
Cooper, director of the Military Surface Deployment and Distribution Command's Transportation Engineering Agency, received a Meritorious Executive 2004 Presidential Rank Award during a ceremony hosted by the Secretary of the Army in the Pentagon May 9.
Make life better for soldier families and you can make better soldiers," said William Armbruster, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Privatization and Partnerships.
A new legislative provision, approved by the House Armed Services Committee's Military Installations and Facilities Subcommittee, now gives the Secretary of the Army authority to lease existing housing from a developer.
Keltz has received honors and awards including the Senior Executive Service Presidential Rank Awards of both Distinguished and Meritorious Executive, two awards of the Secretary of the Army Decoration for Exceptional Civilian Service, the Secretary of Defense Medal for Meritorious Civilian Service, the National Defense Transportation Association President's Award, designation as a Distinguished Member of the Army's Transportation Regiment, the Army Meritorious Service Medal, the Army Commendation Medal, and membership in Phi Kappa Phi.