While the office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition is leading this effort, the Air Force financial management team is supporting with its commitment to strengthening cost estimating and program control.
What does SAF(AQ) stand for?
SAF(AQ) stands for Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Swiss Armed Forces
- Symmetry-Adapted Function
- Symptomatic Atrial Fibrillation
- Syndrome d'Alcoolisme Foetal (French: Fetal Alcohol Syndrome)
- Synthetic Aperture Function
- System Access Fee
- System Administration Function
- System Authorization Facility
- Systems Analysis in Forest (symposium)
- Safety Level
- Secretary of the Air Force-Acquisition
- Secure Access Facility for Transactions (VINCIV Corp)
- SCSI Access Fault-Tolerant Enclosure
- Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition
- Assistant Secretary, Financial Management and Comptroller (USAF)
- Deputy Under Secretary of the Air Force for International Affairs
- Secretary of the Air Force International Affairs European Division
- Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Manpower, Reserve Affairs, Installations and Environment
- Secretary of the Air Force Office of Public Affairs
- Safety Assessment of Foreign Aircraft (ECAC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark Shackelford, the Military Deputy from the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisitions, said there are five areas the plan addresses including; workforce, requirements, budget stability, source selection and organization.
Under questioning by federal agents in July, Druyun acknowledged she had lied about doing favors for Boeing while she was the principal deputy assistant secretary of the Air Force for acquisition and management.
The general has served in two Pentagon staff positions, first as a division chief, and during a second tour, as a deputy director in the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition.
assistant secretary of the Air Force for acquisition, testified before the House that "Air Force interest in hypersonics is higher than ever.
When you look at the portfolio for C4ISR, it's only slightly smaller than the entire budget for the nation of Georgia, and it's a lot bigger than the entire [gross domestic product] of a lot of other small countries in the world," said Evans, who is the director for information dominance programs within the office of the assistant secretary of the Air Force for acquisition.