The return of the medal comes after the secretary of the Air Force approved a recommendation from a January 2008 awards summit co-hosted by representatives of the Office of the Secretary of the Air Force for Manpower and Reserve Affairs and the Directorate for Manpower and Personnel.
What does SECAF stand for?
SECAF stands for Secretary of the Air Force
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SECAF
- Swiss Private Equity & Corporate Finance Association
- Southeast Conference of the Association for Asian Studies (University of Kentucky)
- Secretariat of the Andres Bello Agreement (intergovernmental organization)
- Small Exchange Carrier Access Billing
- Small Exchange Carrier Access Billing System
- Southeastern College Art Conference (Carrboro, NC)
- Special Education Citizens Advisory Committee
- Simultaneous Engineering by Concurrent Access of Data
- Systems Engineering Computer Aided Design (software)
- Secours Catholique du Développement
- Security Administration Facility
- Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum
- Supported Education Community Action Group
- Sectoral Adjustment Loan (development)
- Selected Calling System
- Separate Engineering Control Air Limit
- Situated Evaluation of Computer-Assisted Learning
- Southern Energy California
- Sequential Color & Memory
- Séquentiel Couleur Avec Mémoire (French Color TV Standard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army European Command * Scott Mackenzie, deputy chief, Pacific Branch, Deputy Under Secretary of the Air Force for International Affairs * Greg Marme, chief, Security Cooperation Budget, U.
a government information technology (IT), engineering, and scientific services provider, announced recently that STG's Defense Sector was awarded a task order to provide performance-based support to the Secretary of the Air Force Financial Management Information Systems at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Dayton, OH.
Roche, secretary of the Air Force Remarks to the Centennial of Flight Symposium, Bush School of Government and Public Service, College Station, Texas, Oct 29, 2003 Thank you Dr.
Renders final decisions for the secretary of the Air Force to correct errors or injustices in military and civilian records and ensures due process, equity and fair and impartial treatment for Air Force military and civilian force.
WASHINGTON -- The 2006 Secretary of the Air Force Small Business Awards were presented by the under secretary of the Air Force in a ceremony in Washington, D.