Summary: BEIRUT: US Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood issued a statement on Tuesday in which he denied discussing with Prime Minister Saad Hariri construction projects that would be controlled by Hariri family.
What does SECTRANS stand for?
SECTRANS stands for Secretary of Transportation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Southeast Conference on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
- Second Task Fleet (US Navy)
- Section Base (US Navy)
- Statistical Evaluation of Cognitive Turnover Control System (work psychology)
- Secure Telephone
- Security Testing (International Workshop)
- Secondary Transmission Level Point
- Space Exploration and Colonization Through Organized Relationships (online group)
- Sun-Earth Connection Theory Program (NASA)
- Southeast Center for Teaching Quality (Hillsborough, NC)
- Special Expert Committee on Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies (Australia)
- Scottish Electrical Charitable Training Trust (Scotland, UK)
- Secure Teletype
- Secretaría de Turismo (México)
- Service Electric Cable TV
- Saginaw Eaton Credit Union (Saginaw, Michigan)
- Schlumberger Employees Credit Union (Texas)
- School Employees Credit Union (various locations)
- Security Financial Group, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patrick has appointed state Secretary of Transportation Bernard Cohen to the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority to fill a vacancy created by the departure of Thomas H.
html Jun 30, 2006 Next Generation Air Transportation System, as the program to modernize the US air traffic control system is now known, will revolutionize the airways in the same way that construction of the US interstate highway system changed how people and goods move on the ground, outgoing Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta said Wednesday at a forum on NGATS in Washington.
He had served as Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta's deputy assistant secretary for transportation policy.