He said: "Obviously there are questions that need to be answered, and that's why I've called for an investigation by the Secretary of State for Health, who now needs to step in.
What does SSFH stand for?
SSFH stands for Secretary of State for Health (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SSFH
We have 2 other meanings of SSFH in our Acronym Attic
- Space Station Freedom Electrical Power System
- Sicilian Sandfly Fever Virus
- Space Station Furnace Facility
- Stepping Stone for Families (UK)
- Strategy for Sustainable Food and Farming (UK)
- Subtle Shift to Flat Foot (skiing)
- Support Success Forget Failure
- Swedish Sci-Fi Fanatics
- South Sumatra Forest Fire Management Project (Indonesia)
- Single-Shell Flammable Gas Watchlist Tank
- Social Support and Family Health Study (UK)
- Society for the Study of French History (est. 1986; Scotland, UK)
- Spread Spectrum Frequency Hopping (telecommunications)
- Stainless Steel Flexible Hose
- Smart Systems for Health Agency (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Silver State Fair Housing Council (Nevada)
- Sisters of St. Francis Health Services, Inc. (Mishawaka, IN)
- South San Francisco High School (San Francisco, CA)
- Safety System Functional Inspection
- Scaffolding, Shoring and Forming Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE Secretary of State for Health will do nothing to resolve the dispute between campaigners and health chiefs in Wirral.
If such sackings do not occur in the immediate future, the British public must ask themselves whether the Secretary of State for Health, Andrew Lansley, is competent to run our National Health Service.
In Rv Secretary of State for Health and Kent County Council, expB  1 FLR 656, the High Court found that a bar on fostering by convicted sex offenders is lawful.
HOW can Secretary of State for Health Andrew Lansley remain in office when in November 2010 he accepted a pounds 21,000 donation for his private office from John Nash, chairman of Care UK?