Of particular interest are the Canadian Cabinet discussion minutes and documents from the Secretary of State for External Affairs (SSEA).
What does SSEA stand for?
SSEA stands for Secretary of State for External Affairs (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SSEA
We have 15 other meanings of SSEA in our Acronym Attic
- Sussex School of Education (UK)
- Sygate Secure Enterprise (software)
- System Safety Engineering
- System Status Evaluation
- Systematic Software Engineering (Aarhus, Denmark)
- Systems Security Engineering
- Systems Security Engineering Capability Maturity Model
- SIGINT Support Element/Electronic Warfare Element
- Streaming SIMD (Single Instruction Multiple Data) Extensions 2 (Intel Pentium 4)
- Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (Intel Pentium 4 Prescott)
- Simple Single Engine Aircraft
- Social Sciences Employees Association (Canada)
- Société Suisse des Études Africaines (French)
- Society for the Study of Egyptian Antiquities
- Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigen
- Stanford Summer Engineering Academy (Stanford University; Stanford, CA; est. 1998)
- Sweet Sorghum Ethanol Association (global organization)
- Anti-Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigen-1
- Stage Specific Embryonic Antigen-1
- State Special Education Advisory Council (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mrs McDougall has held several senior ministerial posts in the federal government, including Secretary of State for External Affairs, Minister of Employment and Immigration, and Minister of State for Finance.
In Saskatoon, the former secretary of state for external affairs, Barbara McDougall, addressed an issue which is increasingly relevant and difficult to handle - `Trade policy and national values: always at odds?