Defense Secretary Leon Panetta will travel to Canada to meet with Canada's Minister of National Defense and Mexico's Secretary of National Defense, the Pentagon confirmed Wednesday.
What does SND stand for?
SND stands for Secretary of National Defense (Philippines)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SND
We have 84 other meanings of SND in our Acronym Attic
- Sural Nerve Conduction Velocity (neurophysiology)
- Sutton Nature Conservation Volunteers (UK)
- Sunday Night Club West (Denver, CO)
- Encoded Audio Format (file extension; Sun and NeXT machines)
- Salzmann Nodular Degeneration
- San Diego Imperial Corporation (former stock symbol; now delisted)
- Sanderson (Amtrak station code; Sanderson, TX)
- Sanitary Napkin Disposal
- ScoutNet Deutschland
- Search and Destroy (gaming)
- Seek and Destroy (World of Warcraft online gaming guild)
- Selected Natural Diamond
- Semi-Noisy Deterministic (communications channel)
- Sequence Number Difference
- Serpent Night Dragon (gaming)
- Simultaneous Nitrification and Denitrification (biological method)
- Sinus Node Dysfunction
- Sistema Nacional de Discapacidad (Spanish:National Disability System; Colombia)
- Sisters of Notre Dame (religious order)
- Société Nouvelle de Distribution (French film distribution company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was presented by the navy to the chief of staff and now apparently the chief of staff or the Secretary of National Defense is taking the cue from that presentation, sabi nila the army and the air force come up with a similar recommendation which is leasing of these valuable lands without really losing ownership," Mabanta told reporters.
Secretary of National Defense Reyes emphasized the need for the two countries to further bolster their strategic partnership and Nakatani proposed the creation of a consultative framework for defense officials and additional exchanges of personnel, the officials said.
23 Kyodo Philippine President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo named Eduardo Ermita on Tuesday the new secretary of National Defense, a post vacated by Angelo Reyes on Aug.