Manila, November 5th (BNA) --Minister of Labour, Jameel Bin Mohammed Humaidan met today Tuesday with Secretary of Labor and Employment Rosalinda Baldoz in presence of the Special Envoy of President of Republic of Philippines Dr.
What does SOL stand for?
SOL stands for Secretary of Labor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SOL
We have 184 other meanings of SOL in our Acronym Attic
- Scenario Overlay (gaming, Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter PS2)
- School of Leadership (various locations)
- Scotland Online
- Scottish Omnibuses Ltd.
- Scrape-Off Layer (plasma)
- Screaming out Loud
- Seafarer's Open Learning System
- Seal of Light (gaming, world of warcraft)
- Seasons of Love (movie)
- Second-Order Closed Loop
- Semantic Operating Language
- Sequence Order List
- Serial Over LAN (Local Area Network; computer science)
- Server Optimized Linux (software)
- Service d'Ordre Legionnaire (French force in WWII)
- Service Opportunities in Leadership
- Sex Out Loud (sexual health resource)
- Shadows of Luclin (Everquest expansion)
- Shazzam - Outta Luck (Gomer Pyle polite form)
- Shipowner's Liability
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marc Maurer, president of the National Federation of the Blind, said: "The National Federation of the Blind strongly urges the HELP committee to confirm Tom Perez as secretary of labor tomorrow.
The Labor Department s funding will allow them to receive services they need to obtain skills necessary to compete for jobs in growth industries, said Assistant Secretary of Labor for Employment and Training Jane Oates.
of South Carolina last month as Assistant Secretary of Labor for Occupational Safety and Health.
New additions include Postmaster General (1410300897), Secretary Of The Treasury (1567112838), FBI Director (1410300900), National Security Adviser (156711962X), Secretary Of Labor (156-7119611) and Secretary Of Commerce (1410300919): each provides an in-depth examination of a high-profile job often in the news.
If not Treasury Secretary, he'd probably like Secretary of Education or Secretary of Labor.
228-4 when the Secretary of Labor has waived the applicability of the Defense Base Act, such waivers are granted only for foreign nationals hired outside of the United States.
Henshaw, assistant secretary of labor for occupational safety and health, said in a release.