The Overskei report--also known as the Secretary of Energy Advisory Board (or SEAB) report--was produced by a task force of distinguished nuclear, scientific, engineering, and management experts, reporting directly to the secretary of energy.
What does SEAB stand for?
SEAB stands for Secretary of Energy Advisory Board (DOE)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SEAB
We have 2 other meanings of SEAB in our Acronym Attic
- South East Asian Association for Institutional Research
- Southeastern Chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries
- Small Enterprise Association of Australia and New Zealand
- South East Asia Australia Offshore Conference
- Social and Ethical Accounting, Auditing and Reporting (accounting ethics)
- South East Alberta Amateur Radio Club (Canada)
- Southeast Asian Archeology (newsblog)
- Salamander Excitatory Amino Acid Transporter
- Shipping Emissions Abatement and Trading
- South East Asia Anti-Tobacco Flame
- Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board (Singapore)
- Societa Ecologica Area Biellese (Italian: Biella Area Ecological Company; Biella, Italy)
- Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior (est. 1957)
- Solent Energy and Biofuels (UK)
- Schulich East Asia Business Association (Canada)
- South End Arts and Business Association (est. 1986; Burlington, VT)
- South-East Asian Biographical Archive
- Sea Based Asset Security System
- Saltwater Enthusiast Association of the Bay (northern California)
- Construction Battalion (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One review by a Secretary of Energy Advisory Board (SEAB) subcommittee recommends major changes in fusion program management but does not mention the critical change that we recommended of connecting the fusion program to its eventual marketplace.
Environment and national security issues are likely to be the two keys to political and public acceptance of fusion energy systems in the future, a Secretary of Energy Advisory Board (SEAB) task force concluded recently.