Muhammed Jamil bin Ahmed Mulla received here today an American commercial delegation led by Assistant Secretary of Commerce Suresh Kumar who is currently visiting the Kingdom.
What does SECCOM stand for?
SECCOM stands for Secretary of Commerce
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SECCOM
- South European Center for Contemporary Finance (Belgrade, Serbia)
- Sun-Earth Connection Coronal Heliospheric Investigation
- Standard European Consumer Credit Information (UK)
- Sustainable Energy and Climate Change Initiative
- Security Clearance
- Scanning Electrochemical Cell Microscopy
- School of Engineering, Computing and Construction Management (Roger Williams University; Bristol, RI)
- Sebastian’s Electrical Commercial Contracting Company (Pennsylvania)
- Security Issues in Concurrency (workshop)
- Southeastern Connecticut Council of Governments (Norwich, Connecticut)
- Secure Communications
- Securities Commission (various countries)
- Security Compass Labs (Security Compass educational website; software engineering)
- South East Climate Change Partnership (UK)
- Sustainable Energy and Climate Change Project (South Africa)
- State Early Childhood Comprehensive Systems (Washington, DC)
- Study of Early Child Care and Youth Development (National Institute of Child Health and Human Development)
- Department of Special Education Communication Disorders (college curriculum; various locations)
- Seaman Employment Control Division (Myanmar)
- Soft Error Cluster Distribution
Samples in periodicals archive:
In June 1935 Jones reported to the Secretary of Commerce, Daniel C.
Mint Henrietta Holsman Fore Commerce Department Under Secretary of Commerce for: * Export Administration Kenneth I.
Secretary of Commerce Don Evans presented the awards in his stead.
America's digital divide is fast becoming a 'racial ravine,'" says Larry Irving, assistant secretary of Commerce for Telecommunications.