Orlando Blanco, former director of the Secretaria de la Paz (SEPAZ) and a prominent member of the UNE party, was accused of being the brains behind "Plan Victoria 2012.
What does SEPAZ stand for?
SEPAZ stands for Secretaria de La Paz (Guatemala)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Square D Electrical Protection and Monitoring (Schneider Electric)
- Systems Engineering, Policy Analysis and Management (education program)
- Shuttle Electrical Power Analysis Program (US NASA)
- Société des Établissements de Plein Air du Québec
- Separator Sampling Report (energy exploration)
- Spanish Society of Pneumology and Thoracic Surgery
- Student Environmental Protection Ambassador Scheme (Honk Kong)
- Seguros Del páís Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala)
- Southeastern Pennsylvania School Age Child Care project
- Survey of Economic Plants for Arid and Semi-Arid Lands
- Scholarly Electronic Publishing Bibliography
- Schoolsite Employees Performance Bonus
- Scottsboro Electric Power Board
- Shanghai Environmental Protection Bureau
- Shelf End Peninsula Base
- Single-Edge Precracked Beam
- Somatosensory Evoked Potentials Basics
- Space Exploration Puzzle Book
- State Export Promotion Board
- Swiss Electronic Phone Book
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ruben Calderon was named to replace Gabriel Aguilera as director of the Secretaria de la Paz (SEPAZ).