Representatives from PEMEX, the Secretaria de Relaciones Exteriores, and the Secretaria de Energia have traveled to Havana a few times since last November to explore [cooperative agreements]," said the Mexico City daily newspaper La Jornada.
What does SENER stand for?
SENER stands for Secretaria de Energia (Mexico)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Systems Engineering for Network Debug, Integration, and Test
- South End New Development Organization (St. Louis, MO)
- Southern Europe New Drug Organization
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Order (est. 2005; Northern Ireland, UK)
- SADC (Southern African Development Community) Epidemiology Network on Drug Use
- Society of Environmental Engineers
- Southeast New England
- Servicios a la Navegación en el Espacio Aéreo Mexicano (Mexico)
- Social Ethical Environmental Consulting and Audit (Italy)
- Single Event Noise Exposure Level (aviation)
- South Eastern New England Shipbuilding Corporation
- Scientific and Engineering Network
- Senior Executive
- Support and Education Network for Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Parents and Caregivers
- Sales Engineer
- Software Engineering
- Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted (est. 1981; Poughquag, NY)
- Senior Engineering Officer (Royal Australian Air Force)
- Solid Earth and Natural Hazards (NASA)
- Structural Engineers of New Hampshire (est. 1993; Newbury, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cordero's only direct management experience in the financial field was as director of the government's public works bank (Banco Nacional de Obras y Servicios Publicos, BANOBRAS) and as head of the economic-analysis division at the Secretaria de Energia, Minas e Industria Parestatal, predecessor of the Secretaria de Energia (SENER).
This contradicts pronouncements by the Secretaria de Energia that it is using all tools at its disposal to reduce global warming.
The PRI, the center-left Partido de la Revolucion Democratica (PRD), and other opposition parties had sought changes not only at the Procuraduria General de la Republica (PGR), presided by Medina Mora, but also at the Secretaria de Hacienda y Credito Publico (SHCP), led by Agustin Carstens, the Secretaria de Energia, led by Georgina Kessel, and the Secretaria de Gobernacion, headed by Francisco Gomez Montt.