What does STSR stand for?
STSR stands for Secondary Traumatic Stress Response (psychology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STSR
We have 4 other meanings of STSR in our Acronym Attic
- Space Telescope Science Operations Project (NASA)
- Space-Time Sum of Squares
- Same Time, Same Place
- Secure Telephone System Program
- Small Telescope Science Program
- Solar Terrestrial Science Program (NASA and ESA joint project)
- Southern Taiwan Science Park (est. 1997)
- Systems Thinking, Systems Practice (book)
- Work Request Status Code, Support
- Society to Save Rocks (geologic formations preservation group; Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Sotaisei Riron (Japanese band)
- South Texas Soccer Referees, Inc.
- Spanish Trail Scout Reservation (est. 1961; Gulf Coast Council; Boy Scouts of America; Pensacola, FL)
- Surgical Technologist in the Scrub Role (healthcare)
- Southeastern Tennessee State Regional Correctional Facility (Pikeville, TN)
- National Seminar on Science, Technology and Social Sciences (Malaysia)
- Science, Technology and Society Studies (research workshop)
- Short-Term Storage Space (cognition)
- Social Theory and Social Structure (publication; est. 1949)