However, the positive performance remains largely concentrated in the best quality projects in prime locations with secondary locations and poor quality projects continuing to experience high vacancy rates and stable or even falling rental values, said the report by Jones Lang LaSalle, a leading real estate investment and advisory firm.
What does SECLOC stand for?
SECLOC stands for Secondary Location
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Samsung Engineering Co. Ltd. (Seoul, South Korea)
- School of Economics and Commercial Law (Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Sharp Electronics of Canada Ltd. (Ontario, Canada)
- Ship Equipment Configuration List
- Sober Emotional Constructive Leader
- South Eastern Coalfields Limited (Coal India Limited)
- South Eastern Coalfields Ltd (India)
- Secure Local Area Network
- South Eastern Cape Local Division (High Court of South Africa; Port Elizabeth, South Africa)
- Southeast Consumer Law Group (Atlanta, GA)
- Secondary Loop
- Safety and Environmental Compliance Manager
- Scanning Electrochemical Microscope
- Service d'Evaluation et de Contrôle Médicaux (Belgium)
- Shop Equipment, Contact Maintenance
- Single-Ended Current Mode (systems engineering)
- Subrate Establish Command (AT&T)
- Systems Engineering Capability Model
- Science, Engineering, Communication, Mathematics, and Enrichment
- Southeastern Consortium of Minorities in Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cushman & Wakefield said rents in Europe were strong in prime retail locations as secondary locations struggled with weak consumer sentiment.
Prime residential buildings in well-established locations continue to see improved performance, but secondary locations are still suffering from rental and pricing declines as tenants relocate to new high quality projects.
We are looking for high street locations, district centres and busy secondary locations in all towns in the West Midlands.
Thornton Square was the ideal area, with the area off Canal Street, next to the market, also identified as a suitable secondary location.
However it is possible to do a shorter walk by starting from a secondary location or coming off the walk at one of a number of points where there is public transport.
Secondary locations have been much more adversely affected by the falloff in retailer demand and consequent decline in rents, as retailers move quickly to close unprofitable stores and rein in expansion.