Habitat characteristics of secondary cavity-nesting birds in Oklahoma.
What does SCNB stand for?
SCNB stands for Secondary Cavity-Nesting Birds
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCNB
We have 13 other meanings of SCNB in our Acronym Attic
- South Carolina Nurses Association
- Southern California Naturist Association
- Southern California Nikkei Association (est. 1995)
- Status, Condition Not Aborted (Alcatel)
- Sudden Cosmic Noise Absorption
- Sun Certified Network Administrator
- South Central Nebraska Area Agency on Aging (Kearney, NE)
- Stereotaxic Core Needle Aspiration Biopsy
- Sierra Cascade Nutrition and Activity Consortium (Chico, CA)
- Sex Cord Nests with Annular Tubules
- Smithfield’s Chicken ‘n Bar-B-Que
- Standard Chartered Nakornthon Bank (Thailand)
- Stearns County National Bank (Albany, MN)
- Stereotactic Core-Needle Biopsy
- Stereotactically Guided Core Needle Biopsy (oncology)
- Suffolk County National Bank
- Southern California Nikkei Bowling Association
- Stereotactic Core Needle Breast Biopsy
- South Carolina Need Based Grant
- South Carolina Nature-Based Tourism Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
I could also have shown him the snags I'd left on the hill that were or would become homes to insects, nesting birds, cavity-digging birds, and even secondary cavity-nesting birds.