Dzhokhar is a second-year medical student in the U.
What does M2 stand for?
M2 stands for Second-Year Medical Student
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of M2
We have 20 other meanings of M2 in our Acronym Attic
- Major Second (music)
- Marathon2 (Video Game)
- Mark Two Accelerator (video game system)
- Marketing Management
- Me Too
- Merchant Marine Reserve Coastal Defense (US Navy)
- Minor Second (music)
- Mother 2 (video game)
- Mullocan Cockatoo (bird species)
- Myth II: Soulblighter (game)
- Square Meter (with the two rendered as a superscript)
- M2 Form of Pyruvate Kinase
- Army 2-1/2 Ton Trailer
- Model 204 (DBMS of the early 1980s)
- Mobility for the 21st Century
- Magainin 2 Amide (biotechnology)
- Message to Anywhere (mobile messaging framework)
- Mission to Athens (movie)
- Message to All Friends (gaming)
- Message to All Friends and Recent Players
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alison Little and Anne Barnard are second-year medical students and leaders in the backpack program.
Butler, a second-year medical student at the university, and her associates diluted MRSA, VRE, and PRA and inoculated them onto swatches of one clean, cotton medical lab coat.
The second-year medical student, gave up a job as a magazine journalist in London to become a doctor.
The couple have one son, Matthew, a second-year medical student.
The second-year medical student has already flirted with the big time having trained with Wigan for three years alongside the likes of Lee McCulloch (below) and Gary Teale.