For of Sultan Qaboos medal for Best Pistol Shooter, Second Warrant Officer Ahmed bin Abdullah al-Ghaisani from Royal Army of Oman came first while Sergeant Yaqoob bin Sulaiman al Hasni from Royal Oman Police came second.
What does 2WO stand for?
2WO stands for Second Warrant Officer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Arrest Warrant (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Two Wire
- Two-Way Doherty Power Amplifier (electrical engineering)
- Two Wheel Drive
- Two Wheel Freak (motorcycling)
- Two Wheeled Frame (walking aid)
- 2-Wire Ground Start
- 2-Wire Loop Reverse Battery
- 2-Wire Loop Start
- Two-Wire Line Termination Unit
- Two-Wheel Steering (engineering)
- 2 Way Short Message Service
- Double Extra Large
- Two Times; Twice
- Two Wheel Drive (on a four wheel vehicle)
- Door with One Glazed and One Solid Panel (British building industry)
- Twice as Good (band)
- Door with 2 Glazed Panels (British building industry)
- Second Officer
- To Cross the Moon (North Dakota windkite expedition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's Second Warrant Officer Nick John's opinion of the enemy he will face in four months.
The second warrant officer so honored is CW5 Lon D.