This book only presents second position in various finger patterns.
What does P2 stand for?
P2 stands for Second Position
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of P2
We have 39 other meanings of P2 in our Acronym Attic
- Pollution Prevention
- Postal 2 (game)
- Power Projection
- Predict and Prevent (Improvised Explosive Device Defeat Tenet Lane)
- Primary 2 (various organizations)
- Priority 2
- Professional Plug-In (Panasonic)
- Progressive Professionalism (US Air Force)
- Propaganda Due (Italian)
- Pulmonic Second Heart Sound
- Sony Playstation 2
- Peaking around 220 Milliseconds
- Platelet Integrin AlphaIIbeta3
- Proteolytically Resistant 23-kDa (Kilodaltons; molecular biology)
- Protein of 24 kDa (Kilodaltons)
- p24 antigen detection after immune complex dissociation
- Pregnancy at 25 Days (reproductive science)
- Project 25 (encryption standard)
- Position 28 with Threonine
- Perimeter to Area (measurement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In girls basketball, Rumbek girls took the trophy and Juba took second position.
Second position went to a girl student of Tipu Model School Kabal Sauda Shah who obtained 978 marks while Zeeshan Ahmed of Govt Degree College Mingora stood third in the board with 974 marks.
The two sailboats were so powerful opponents, particularly because Mawj Muscat managed to seize the first position for three consecutive days while Masirah managed to stay in the second position for two consecutive days.
Science Group (among girls): Ramla Ijaz was declared first in this category while Zabreen from the Punjab School for Girls Township got the second position by securing 1,018 marks.
8% followed by Venkatakrishnan Raghavan and Suvanjan Mukherjee, both sharing the second position with 96.
6 billion barrels which stands at second position of the OPEC after Saudi Arabia with 259 billion barrel reserves.