The first player buries coins or other treasure under one of the cups without the second player watching.
What does 2P stand for?
2P stands for Second Player
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of 2P
We have 1 other meaning of 2P in our Acronym Attic
- Second generation Network Control Point (Lucent Technologies)
- Second Captain of Tops (US Navy rank)
- Second Normal Form
- Court Order (police incident code)
- Two of A Kind
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 2
- Proven Plus Probable (oil and gas industry classification)
- Public Relations (police incident code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That, of course, was last year, and the fact that Sheehan has been struggling ever since makes her an unlikely candidate to become the second player ever to win the Dinah Shore two years running.