Peter Beaumont's chaser did the same Haydock-Cheltenham double in 1993 but four years later, when 12 years old, he raised the Haydock roof when winning his second Peter Marsh.
What does IIPET stand for?
IIPET stands for Second Peter
This definition appears very rarely
- Indian Institute of Plant Engineers (est. 1977)
- Indian Institution of Production Engineers (Bangalore, India)
- Institute of International Politics and Economics (Belgrade, Serbia)
- Instituto Internacional de Planeamiento de la Educación (Spanish: International Institute for Educational Planning)
- International Institute of Public Ethics
- International Institute on Peace Education
- International Intellectual Property Enforcement
- Indian Industry Programme for Energy Conservation
- International Institute of Professional Education and Research
- International Institute for Political and Economic Studies (Crete, Greece)
- International Institute of Public Finance
- Islamic Iran Participation Front
- Inflatable Industry Purchasing Group, Inc.
- Information Infrastructure Protection Group (Australia)
- Insurance Industry Practice Group
- International Industrial Projects Group (est. 1991; Kuwait)
- International Internet Prayer Group
- International Inflatable Products and Games Association
- International Islamic Publishing House
- Imagine It Print It (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9780567033635 Reading Second Peter with new eyes; methodological reassessments of the Letter of Second Peter.
He also said that a second Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre patient with H1N1 was receiving appropriate care.