What does SNBM stand for?
SNBM stands for Second Non Breast Malignancies (cancer)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SNBM
- Swiss Natural Bodybuilding Federation (Switzerland)
- State Need-Based Grants (South Carolina)
- Stichting Nieuwe Bedrijvigheid Gelderland (Dutch: New Business Activity Foundation Gelderland; Gelderland, Netherlands)
- Swedish National Board of Health and Welfare
- Sundsvall/Njurunda Batklubb (Swedish boat club)
- Shin Nippon Biomedical Laboratories, Ltd. (Japan)
- Sioux City and New Orleans Barge Line
- Snow Blower Unit (on mine trains)
- Star News Broadcasting Ltd. (India)
- Swiss-Norwegian Beam Lines
- Sentinel-Node-Based Management (cancer treatment)
- Stitch 'N Bitch Nation (book)
- Southern Nevada Black Nurses Association, Inc.
- S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences (India)
- Satyendra Nath Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences (India)
- Security National Bank Omaha (Nebraska)
- Sperm Nuclear Basic Protein (reproductive biology)
- Serviço Nacional de Bombeiros e Protecção Civil (Portugal)
- Syndicat National du Béton Prêt À l'Emploi (French: National Union Concrete Ready for Employment; est. 1964)