Summary: Abu Dhabi is finalising its second five-year plan which will take the emirate closer towards its long-term goal of creating a sustainable, diversified economy, according to Shaikh Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan, National Security Advisor and Vice-Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council.
What does SFYP stand for?
SFYP stands for Second Five-Year Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SFYP
- Surrey Foundation Youth Council (Canada)
- Safer Future Youth Development Project
- San Francisco Youth Employment Coalition (California)
- Second Five-Year Economic Plan (China)
- South Florida Youth Football League (Opa-Locka, FL)
- South Florida Youth Football League Cheerleading
- Santa Fe Youth Hockey (New Mexico)
- Sorry for Your Loss (band)
- Solidarity Fund for Youth Mobility
- Sealed for Your Protection (product packaging)
- Services for Young People
- San Francisco Young Republicans
- Santa Fe Youth Radio Project (aka Youth Media Project; Santa Fe, NM)
- School Focused Youth Service (Australia)
- Semper Fit Youth Sports (Marine Corps Community Services; Okinawa, Japan)
- South Florida Youth Symphony (Miami, FL)
- Sekretariat für Zukunftsforschung (German: Secretariat for Future Studies)
- Sforzando/Sforzato (Music)
- Skandinavisk Forening for Zoneterapeuter (Danish: Scandinavian Association of Reflexologists)
- Special Free Zone (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has not yet put his second five-year plan down on paper, but it's in his head.
The conventional tribute to employees was once enlivened by a description of them as "Stakhanovite", after the hero of Soviet labour who achieved legendary levels of productivity as a miner under Stalin's second five-year plan.
We all remember the pioneering work by Fei and Ranis on planning methodology for Pakistan's Second Five-Year Plan.
It maintains its strong prior emphasis on basic research to create knowledge through the free flow of ideas, and on the four priority areas set forth in the second five-year plan for "policy-related subjects"--life sciences, information and communications technology, environmental sciences, and nanotechnology and materials science.
The civilian production ratio in the organisation had grown from 12% in 1989 to 45% this year, and was expected to rise to 75% by the end of Iran's second five-year plan in March 2000.
Summary: ABU DHABI-- Abu Dhabi is finalising its second five-year plan which will take the emirate closer towards its long-term goal of creating a sustainable, diversified economy, according to Shaikh Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan, National Security Advisor and Vice Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council.