Case studies The Sechelt Indian Band in British Columbia The Sechelt Indian Government District in British Columbia is a quasi-municipal government that sits at the intersection of municipal and band-style governance regimes.
What does SIGD stand for?
SIGD stands for Sechelt Indian Government District (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIGD
We have 1 other meaning of SIGD in our Acronym Attic
- Special Interest Group for Computer-Human Interaction (Association for Computing Machinery, ACM)
- Shipowners Insurance and Guaranty Company Ltd. (UK business)
- Signal Command
- Signal Communication Systems and Supply, Inc.
- Special Interest Group on Data Communication (ACM)
- Special Interest Group on Computer Personnel Research
- Special Interest Group for Computer Science
- Special Interest Group on Computer Science Education
- Special Interest Group on Computer Users In Education
- Communications Security Publication (US Army)
- Security in Government Departments (manual; New Zealand)
- Single Instruction on Groups of Data
- Special Interest Group on Design Automation
- Student International Game Developers Association (est. 2001)
- Special Interest Group on Dependability Benchmarking (International Federation for Information Processing)
- Signals Development
- Special Interest Group on Design of Communication (Association for Computing Machinery; est. 1975)
- Special Interest Group on Documentation
- Silicon Germanium
- Southern Indiana Gas & Electric Co.
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the Sechelt treaty process may be an `open and public' process, the workings of the Sechelt Indian Government District (SIGD) and the Sechelt Band Council are not.